Sunday 24 June 2012

S's Story: "They loved to torture my mind".

I first started hearing voices in November of 2004.  At first I just heard people talking and couldn't understand them, they were mostly just outside my window.  I just ignored it.

Several days later I was watching TV and heard this great song coming from the next room, it was a black man and woman and I wanted the CD.  Then I realized I had no music turned on.  I searched the house and the basement and there were no radios on and I could only hear it from the one room.

All winter and spring I heard music.  Over the months I began talking to them every waking moment and they kept me without sleep for days at a time.  They said I was the most gifted psychic in the world.

I continued talking to them night and day and listened at times as they talked about me. I had long fights with them.  They loved to torture my mind.  They told me I was sexually abused as a child.

They wouldn't let me sleep for over three days and I kept seeing flashing lights all around the room.  I started drinking and I slept finally and seven days later my doctor put me in the hospital. They increased my medication and let me out after a week. My doctor kept increasing the medication.

Now I hear the music when it's quiet and sometimes the voices but not so bad.  This is my first step in recovering from the shambles my life has become and moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment